Apply by July 10
Call 206-331-3275 (Relay 711) – Leave a message with your contact information and question, and a technical assistance coach will call you back within two business days. If you need an interpreter, please also tell us what language you speak. The technical assistance coach will call back with an interpreter.
King County is helping small businesses in unincorporated areas receive funds through the county’s Small Business Assistance Program. If you own a small business in unincorporated King County and you meet basic eligibility criteria, you can apply for a Small Business Assistance Grant. To be eligible, a business must:
· Be active and licensed in the state of Washington, with a physical business address in unincorporated King County
· Be a small business, with no more than 15 full-time employees
· Have been in business for at least three years
· Have gross revenues of no more than $1.5 million per year
· Have not received any other federal funding related to COVID-19, including grants and loans
Applicants must be able to demonstrate and document financial need resulting from the COVID-19 closures. The program will accept applications until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 10. Materials and detailed instructions for applying are posted in English and eight other languages on the project website.
The program also offers language/interpretation services as well as technical assistance and coaching from a U.S. Treasury-certified community development financial institution. Technical assistance coaches can help businesses in unincorporated King County with…
· Information about the latest (federal, state, and local) funding and loan resources
· Utility bill assistance
· Filling out grant or funding application forms
· Coaching to help your business survive the impacts of Covid-19 closures
· Other advice and assistance